Prep. Time 30 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Yield 4 servings
- 1⁄2 kilo medium size shrimp
- 2 tbsp fresh milk
- 8 tablespoons flour
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 pieces raw eggs
- 2 cups cooking oil
- Wash shrimps then peel and devein it.
- Extract juice from Lemon then marinate the shrimp in lemon juice for 20 minutes.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, and salt in a mixing bowl then mix well.
- Add the eggs and milk stir until all the ingredients are well distributed.
- Heat a frying pan and then pour the cooking oil.
- When the oil is hot enough, turn the fire to low then dip a piece of shrimp in the batter. Leave the tail uncovered then deep-fry until the color of the outer part turns dark yellow and the texture becomes crispy.
- Remove from the pan or fryer then place in a plate with paper towel to absorb excess oil from the Camaron Rebosado.
- Serve Camaron Rebosado with sweet chili sauce or a tomato ketchup or mayonnaise with finely chop garlic.