Prep. Time 15 minutes
Cook Time 1 hour
Total Time 1 hr 15 mins
Yield 5 servings
- 1 (3oz/85g) box of strawberry jelly powder
- 1 (3oz/85g) box of lime jelly powder
- 1 (3oz/85g) box of lemon or mango jelly powder
- 1 cup boiling water per 3 oz box
- ⅓ cup cold water per 3 oz box
- ½ cup pineapple juice
- ½ cup condensed milk
- ½ cup heavy cream
- 4 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ cups water
- 3 tbsp unflavoured gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- In three separate mixing bowls, completely dissolve the contents of each envelope of flavored jelly powder in 1 cup boiling water. Stir in ⅓ cup cold water to each. Transfer each gelatin flavor in square or rectangular containers and refrigerate until they set. Cut the flavored gelatin into cubes and arrange in your preferred jelly molds (I used a silicone bundt pan).
- In a medium bowl, combine pineapple juice, condensed milk, heavy cream, sugar and salt. Stir with wire whisk until incorporated. Set aside.
- In another mixing bowl, combine 1½ cup water and 3 tbsp unflavored gelatin powder. Stir until the powder completely dissolves. Allow the mixture to rest for 10 minutes.Gently add 1 cup boiling water to the gelatin mixture then continue stirring until the mixture is clear.
- Pour the gelatin mixture into the milk mixture, whisking until well incorporated. Pour this gelatin-milk mixture evenly over the jelly cubes in the mold. Allow to set in the fridge for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- To serve, turn the jelly dessert out onto a serving plate.