Prep Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Total Time 45 minutes
Yield 4 servings
• 4 cloves Garlic, minced
• 1 medium Onion, chopped
• 2 tablespoons Cooking Oil,
• 1 cup Pork Shoulder, pre-boiled, sliced in strips
• 1 Cauliflower, cut the florets only,
• 2 Carrots, cut in strips
• 1 cup Snow Peas Sitsaro, ends trimmed
• 1/2 Cabbage, cut in 1/4 inch thick
• 1 each Green and Red Bell Pepper, cut in strips
• 2 tablespoons Fish Sauce Patis
• 1 cup pork or shrimp broth
• 1 cup Shrimps, shelled and deveined
• 12 Quail Eggs, pre-cooked and shelled(optional)
• 1 tablespoon Cornstarch or
Tapioca Starch, dispersed in
1/2 cup water
• 1 teaspoon Salt
• 1/4 teaspoon Pepper
In a large pan over medium heat, saute the garlic and onion in the cooking oil. Add the pork and shrimps and cook for 2 minutes.
Add cauliflower, red and green bell peppers and snow peas, together with the fish sauce and saute for 3 minutes.
Pour in the pork stock, put the cover on and simmer for 10-12 minutes.
Stir in the shrimps and quail eggs.
Thicken the sauce with the cornstarch dispersed in water mixture.
Season with salt and pepper.
Serve hot with rice.