Prep. Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 15 minutes
Total Time 25 minutes
Yield 4 servings
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 4 -6 garlic cloves, minced (more if you are a garlic lover)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 4 tablespoons flat leaf parsley, chopped
- fresh ground pepper
- In a wide, shallow sauté pan over high heat, warm the olive oil and the butter; add the shrimp and garlic and sauté quickly for about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the lemon juice, paprika, pepper flakes, and salt and pepper to taste. Adjust seasonings to your liking.
- Transfer to a warmed serving dish, sprinkle with the parsley and serve at once.