Prep. Time 20 minutes
Cook Time 60 minutes
Total Time 1 hr. 20 min.
Yield 6 servings
- 1 1⁄2 cup glutinous rice flour
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 tsp lye water
- 2 tsp anatto seeds
- In a mixing bowl, combine all the dry ingredients starting from the rice flour, all-purpose flour, and brown sugar then mix all the ingredients.
- While mixing, add water gradually and continue to mix until all ingredients are completely distributed.
- Add lye water and anatto water (soak the anatto seed in 3 tbsp water) then continue mixing.
- Place the mixture into individual molds and steam for 40 minutes to an hour.
- Serve with grated or shredded coconut on top. Share and Enjoy!