Prep. Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 40 minutes
Total Time 50 min.
Yield 4 servings
- 1 large Fish, (Tilapia suggested)
- 1 tbsp garlic
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 cup bell pepper (red and green)
- 1 cup cooking oil
- 1 medium sized onion,chopped
- 1 thumbs ginger, cut into strips
- 2 cups water
- 3 tbsp tomato paste
- ½ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 small carrot, cut into strips
- Place the cooking oil in the pan and apply heat.
- When the oil is hot enough, put the fish in the pan.
- When the immersed side of the fish is brown and crispy, flip the fish to let the other side cook.
- Once the fish is fully cooked, remove from pan and set aside.
- In a clean pan, saute the garlic, onion, carrots, ginger, and bell pepper (red and green)
- Add 2 cups of water and simmer for 5 mins
- Put-in the tomato paste, sugar, and vinegar then mix thoroughly
- Add-in the cornstarch to thicken the sauce (make sure to dilute the cornstarch in ½ cup water before adding it in)
- Pour the sauce on top of the Tilapia.
- Serve hot. Share and Enjoy!